All Product Details
• There are multiple sizes available!
• A5 (smallest) through to A1 (largest). The size pictured on listings is A2 (16.5”x23.4”) and this is also the size we most recommend.
• Please take the time to measure up and select the size you will be happy with!
• A5 / A4 / A3 sizes are printed on 300gsm high quality archival lustre paper.
• A2 / A1 sizes are printed on 200-250gsm high quality silk paper.
• All posters are professionally printed using the highest quality inkjet inks/laserjet toners from the best quality printers.
• If you would like a size that we don't currently offer, please drop us a message here, as we can cater to custom sizes at an extra charge!
FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED!
• We are in the process of introducing frames to the shop, please head to the link here to see what we currently have available!
• Some listings have "FIRE PRESS" watermarks across the imagery, this does not come printed on the actual posters. These are used to protect our designs from being stolen and sold on other websites!
• Products are posted in either a strong cardboard envelope or a sealed tube.
• We take care to use as little plastic as possible!
• We do our best to ensure your product reaches you in great condition, but unfortunately couriers can be a little careless at times, so please, if your order arrives damaged, drop us message here so we can resolve it!
• We offer worldwide shipping!
• UK orders usually arrive within 2-4 working days of dispatch.
• EU orders usually arrive within 5-7 working days of dispatch.
• Rest of the World orders usually arrive within 7-21 working days of dispatch.
• Dispatch time from ordering is 1-3 working days.
• Shipping upgrades are available during checkout if you would like to receive your order sooner.
• If your order is taking longer than the stated time, please contact us here.
VAT / CUSTOMS CHARGES / HANDLING FEES (None UK Customers only):-
• EU customers VAT will be covered during checkout. (Included within your order total at your country's standard VAT rate).
• We are set up with an IOSS number, so there is no need to pay VAT upon receiving your order and this should hopefully eliminate any customs charges too.
• Other overseas customers may be subject to pay VAT and charges when receiving their item.
Most importantly, thank you for your time and custom!